Due to the smaller side effects can be prescribed to men of age, diabetics and cores.
The effect does not depend on alcohol and fatty foods (the latter in standard Levitra 20 slows down the absorption.
The effect of taking it faster than standard Levitra 20 (after 20-30 minutes.
The duration of action is 10-12 hours (in Viagra 3-4 hours.
A greater effect compared with the standard Levitra, t. Better absorption to the blood.
The active ingredient is vardenafil, contains 20 mg.
In Levitra Soft, 20 mg (Filitra) is the same active substance as in the most common Levitre 20 (Zhewitra-20) – vardenafil, which is contained in both 20 mg tablets. Therefore, the result of the action of both drugs is approximately the same. However, Levitra Soft 20 mg (Filitra) is designed for resorption under the tongue, so the active substance more fully and quickly enters the body and begins to act. In addition, fatty foods do not affect the onset of action and you can take alcohol (in moderate doses). An important difference of this drug: the stomach walls are not irritated, and there is no effect on the whole digestive system. Therefore, this tool is best suited for those who have problems in this area.
If you do not have enough vardenafil in 20 mg or you want to save money by breaking the tablet in half and taking it separately, then we have Levitra 40 mg (Zhewitra-40), with which you can do it all.
Place the Filitra tablet under your tongue 40 minutes before intimacy and wait for resorption. Due to its mild effect and rare side effects, this drug is suitable for men aged. The recommended initial dose is 10 mg (ie half the tablet), and the maximum that can be taken per day is 20 mg.
If you are older than 65 years old or you have liver problems, the doctor can reduce the dose taken. It is better to avoid the combination with grapefruit or grapefruit juice.
If you have problems with the prostate or high blood pressure, for which you are taking alpha blockers, your doctor may prescribe a lower dose of Levitra.
▪ not accept women and men under the age of 18.
▪ Individual intolerance to the drug components.
▪ you have certain heart problems (eg, severe heart failure, angina), low or high blood pressure, serious liver or kidney problems that require dialysis.
▪ the presence of certain hereditary degenerative vision problems (for example, retinitis pigmentosa.
▪ You had a heart attack, stroke, or a life-threatening angina during the past 6 months.
▪ you have in the past had a certain type of irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation) or you are taking certain antiarrhythmic medicines (eg, quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol.
▪ You take nitrates (for example, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg capsules, ointment, plaster, tablets), or nitroprusside.
▪ organic curvature of the penis or priapism.
▪ reception of poppers (for example, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite.
▪ if you take other PDE-5 inhibitors (for example, sildenafil, tadalafil, viagra, cialis) or another drug containing vardenafil.
▪ Grapefruit or grapefruit juice.
Before taking the drug, consult your doctor.
Possible (but not necessarily) side effects.
Side effects are rare. More often (about 10% of cases) there is a headache and flushes to the face. In about 1% of cases, there are stomach disorders, dizziness, nasal congestion. Distortion of color sensitivity can be in 0,1%, a pain in muscles of 0,01% of cases.
Your review: Rating: Bad Good.
Enter the code shown in the picture.